The SDG Action Manager enables dynamic self-assessment, benchmarking, and improvement through a series of questions, guidance, and performance scores related to the Sustainable Development Goals and the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact in areas of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption. It is a confidential self-assessment tool that is free and easy to use.
The SDG Action Manager has been informed by the work and feedback of a range of stakeholders, including experts in corporate sustainability, civil society, UN, and academia. It is inspired by the Certified B Corp community and participating companies of the UN Global Compact.
Features of the SDG Action Manager
The SDG Action Manager provides all types of businesses with an opportunity to learn about, manage, and directly improve their sustainability performance.
Businesses can use this free, confidential, self-assessment tool to:
● Find your starting point: Learn which SDGs matter most to you based on your company profile, and how to take action today.
● Understand and share your impact: Get a clear view of how your operations, supply chain, and business model create positive impact, and identify risk areas for each SDG.
● Set goals and track improvement: We have 10 years to achieve the SDGs. Stay motivated and visualize your progress on the dashboard.
● Collaborate across your company: Invite colleagues to join the SDG Action Manager, contribute expertise, and see real-time progress and performance.
● Learn at every step: Determine high-impact action based on thought-provoking yet actionable assessment questions, benchmarks, and improvement guides.
● Trailblaze together: Join a global movement of companies working to build a better world for people and our planet by 2030.
Managing Your Impacts on the SDGs and the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact